ABOUT Agneta E Hildén









In my life and carrier I have been working multidiciplinary, my Artworks is more like studies, research. 
I am Awarded and merit attension in different media Internationally.  My Artworks has been appreciated several times over the years in museums, galleries, online, blogs  commercial context etc. 
Im educated as an Artist and Architect in Stockholm and France, Paris. Now I now live and work in the Archipelago outside Stockholm, Sweden. On Moose Island.
I work in a style set up by my studies in LA MODULOR how female naturally express themself in Art and Architecture in an male context exception from our common history.
Now have  a large production mainly in the style I call ODD REALISM thou I have a deep interest in odd realities. But I point out Im interested in what we human being have in common in different gender, cultures, political systems 
My main statement is     "What is Impossible and Rare is to explore"  !

NEW HOMEPAGE UNDER CONSTRUCTION 

www.studiocinearchitecture.com

ART FOR SALE  Agneta E Hildén

If You find some interesting artwork on my page please contact me and ask about it


info@cinearchitecture.com


Artprints  NFT   200 Euro - 8000 Euro

Paintings 700 Euro - 15000 Euro


PRESS info  info@cinearchitecture.com

Agneta E Hildén is also the owner of Architectstudio Studio CINEArchitecture in Stockholm Sweden


studio
Skyttevägen 18 a
133 36 Saltsjöbaden

+46707521793






Comments

Popular Posts